• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2020 Feb POTM - Meme

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Please read carefully before submitting pics.

Submit all pics by Feb 24th.

With growing interest we will try a new concept for February.
Submit your pic with a funny caption. Both will be displayed for voting.

NOTE: When submitting your pic please remember to put POTM and your NJRC Username in the subject line.

Rules - Picture of The Month Rules
Please note last year we had some issues with the server and the entries. Server issues resolved.
When submitting please remember to put POTM and your NJRC Username in the subject line.

Prize - $20 Paypal

Ahhhhh so I now understand why we tend to get so little apparent interest in what should be a very fun thing like POTM. When I log onto the site. I simply scan the home page. And look to see if I have missed anything. Generally I am on so often that never happens. Yet I repeatedly miss POTM. And voting. I almost never go to the forums links, Scroll down and look for things to do unless I am researching a subject and looking for past info. So basically if it’s not bumped to home page say once a week. I will never see it, unless I am actively looking for it. My bad. But I’ll bet dollars to donuts I’m far from the only one. :oo:

One more day!!!! Make sure y'all have submitted
I hope there are quite a few. I was sorta weary of the concept. But have to admit it was fun trying to take pictures of fish and inverts doing stupid things and faces. They Absolutely do not do what you ask. And the coral don’t respond to anything.

Hallowhead

NJRC Member
I hope there are quite a few. I was sorta weary of the concept. But have to admit it was fun trying to take pictures of fish and inverts doing stupid things and faces. They Absolutely do not do what you ask. And the coral don’t respond to anything.
Did you try to tell them a joke?

"How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laught??? - Ten-tickles" Gets mine every time.