• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2020 Jan POTM Voting - Part 1

Vote for your favorite Pic

Votes: 2 20.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Many pics for voting; great turn out - bakers.

I cannot post more than 12 voting positions so I split it in half.
pics 1 - 7 in part 1 and pics 6 - 13 in part 2.

Please be sure to look at both threads before voting.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 21
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 18
  • 5.png
    5.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 17
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 23
Congrats Mark. Real nice. Also. Kudos to the rest of the photos. Super turn out and really great pics.
However. I have NO idea what the issue is. Most of you know. I am on this site. Every single day. Always. Without fail. This is absolutely the first time I am seeing the voting thread and the pics. And it turns out I haven’t even seen it all as this is just the results. And this is not the first time. I have missed submitting pics. I have missed voting. (Not every time) but this should never happen. And I’m not sure but I think it’s just since the software upgrade. And as long as I have the floor. Notifications via email of somthing I am following come any time between ten minutes and 24 hours. And often not at all. I know it’s not the NJRC. Or the BOD. It’s the Software. But Geeeez. This sucks.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
This has been an an issue since the upgrade. As suggested I sticky the POTM for submission; once that time passes I un-stick it. Then I sticky the voting with pics; once voting is done I announce winner and again un-stick it. This is repeated each month. All should see Feb as its been up since Feb2.

This has been an an issue since the upgrade. As suggested I sticky the POTM for submission; once that time passes I un-stick it. Then I sticky the voting with pics; once voting is done I announce winner and again un-stick it. This is repeated each month. All should see Feb as its been up since Feb2.
@MadReefer Mark. We are all well aware it’s absolutely not you bro. This is 100 percent a software issue. I’m telling you. I do not see things. And if someone is more active on the forum than me. Than they have a problem. Hahaha.
I can get a call that says hey did you see what so and so posted they are giving away a tank. And I’ll say huh. I didn’t get a notification. Then go to forum and it’s. Not there. And An entire day later. And 17 people have already responded to it. And I’m just seeing it. I only use an iPhone not a PC or or I pad or android. So maybe it doesn't like I phones. Also. I Believe I see most things. The problem appears to be completely random.

I don’t frequent here much, but I do have an interest for POTM. It SEEMS, this is a regular, and fun time every month, for my family to view.
I’ve jumped around most all new things today, realizing I hadn’t come across last month or this month’s POTM.
SOOOOO, I tapped on the search, entered POTM, and it worked.
I do understand we have a glitch in the software, I would like to believe the developer would fix it, if made aware.
I do realize with everything, there’s a learning curve.
Viewing this months POTM, I didn’t see any posts yet, has anyone submitted pictures yet?

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I don’t frequent here much, but I do have an interest for POTM. It SEEMS, this is a regular, and fun time every month, for my family to view.
I’ve jumped around most all new things today, realizing I hadn’t come across last month or this month’s POTM.
SOOOOO, I tapped on the search, entered POTM, and it worked.
I do understand we have a glitch in the software, I would like to believe the developer would fix it, if made aware.
I do realize with everything, there’s a learning curve.
Viewing this months POTM, I didn’t see any posts yet, has anyone submitted pictures yet?

Last check no one has submitted yet. Deadline is the 24th. Read rules carefully as there is a slight twist this month.