• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

20g Elos mini w/ stand, 10g icecap sump, dc return and top

450$

20g elos mini diamond line. This tank is no longer in production and has starfire glass. Includes the following

Elos Mini 20g display
Custom Acrylic and mesh top
10g icecap sump with ato resevoir
Hygger heater controller w/150 watt heater
Par 38 refugium light and fixture
Jebao dcw 2500 return pump up to 600gph
Black wrapped stand

Both are in excellent condition. I did drill holes on the side of the stand to mount things like dosing pumps and powerheads. It's minimal though. In general it's in great condition.

Both are in excellent condition. I did drill holes on the side of the stand to mount things like dosing pumps and powerheads. It's minimal though. In general it's in great condition.
Ok thanks. I see you’re looking for anemones. The reason I’m looking at your tank is because I have too many. If you’re interested in some kind of trade let me know as I have atleast 40 rainbow bubbles and one large rock loaded with them. Has to be like 10 on it and it’s a base rock that would make a showpiece. I’m in Toms River not from you. I have some pics although not great ones.

I'd be willing to work with you on a swap. I just need to clear room but I have 2 frag tanks running with plenty of room if nems. Shoot me a pm and we can discuss it.