• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

220 Tank Break Down. It's leaking so I'm motivated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostinthedark

NJRC Member
Unfortunately my 220 developed a pin hole leak that sent water spraying out the side. I need to sell the livestock first and then I'll list the hardware.

Large Queen Angel - $250
Large Emperor Angel - $200
Anthias - $25
Maroon Clown Pair - Free with any other purchase
Mature Engineer Goby $40
Rose Anemones - $30 a piece

Located in Freehold. Venmo or PayPal.

Last edited:

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
How big is the emperor? If it's just a pinhole, why don't you try to fix it?

Lostinthedark

NJRC Member
How big is the emperor? If it's just a pinhole, why don't you try to fix it?
The Emperor is about 6 inches.
I already resealed the seam and waiting for it to cure. I'm not comfortable with the way it separated. I can see bubbles and lines that I don't recall being there when I got it. I feel lucky the leak happened when we were home. I don't want to chance 200 gallons of salt water and fish flowing out the front door.

My condolences I’m Very sorry to hear about that situation, efter 10 years they are part of your life already.
I really hope you can get all animals to a safe home!!
Good luck

Lostinthedark

NJRC Member
Thank you all for the condolences. It's a very sad day. My living room was built around this tank and it will be missed.

I updated the list to what's available. Everything is is gone.

Salted

NJRC Member
There’s a 220 being given away in the Don’t break the chain forum below. Go get yourself a brute container and swap it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.