• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

23 days until Reef-A-Palooza New York!

i will be there

We are getting super excited to meet everyone!

the_greatest_halloween_costume_idea_for_all_single_people_this_year_08.gif

Russell Bennett

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The show was good- I didn't purchase anything wasn't sure where I would put stuff in my current setup. I am just turning the tide on cyano so figured it was a good time to stay with what I have. I also want to plan what my tank will look like mature versus 100 frags. That said I want to start a new system in the basement to house my 100 frags whims lol.

I am really interested in those new AI primes cool looking light. It was cool getting to interact with the products services I use (aka Marine Depot). I talked to Boyd and ESV folks super nice. They really spent sometime giving me some background on using their products. I loved the Planet Aquarium folks as well. The inverted bow got alot of attention, but I loved the other tank with the APEX cut out. It was a very clean look.

Do you have any idea what the price point on the coral eye flashlight will be? that was really cool.

The show was good- I didn't purchase anything wasn't sure where I would put stuff in my current setup. I am just turning the tide on cyano so figured it was a good time to stay with what I have. I also want to plan what my tank will look like mature versus 100 frags. That said I want to start a new system in the basement to house my 100 frags whims lol.

I am really interested in those new AI primes cool looking light. It was cool getting to interact with the products services I use (aka Marine Depot). I talked to Boyd and ESV folks super nice. They really spent sometime giving me some background on using their products. I loved the Planet Aquarium folks as well. The inverted bow got alot of attention, but I loved the other tank with the APEX cut out. It was a very clean look.

Do you have any idea what the price point on the coral eye flashlight will be? that was really cool.

Good job exercising self-control! It is difficult to pass up buying livestock at these types of events because the selection and prices are unbeatable. But it sounds like you made the right decision for your tank.

The AI Prime HD lights are very cool. In fact, we'll be releasing a video about them this week! Please subscribe to our YouTube channel (if you don't already) to be notified when it's live. I imagine it will come out Wednesday.

I use both Boyd (Chemi-Pure Blue) and ESV (2-Part Solution) products myself.

Early hints at pricing for the AquaMaxx Coral Eye LED Flashlight suggest a $39.99 price tag.