• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

230lbs of LR 550 bucks? Any Takers + 55gal Drum East Orange,07018

I want to start over with some dry rock. I have 230 LBs of Live rock and was wondering if anyone was interested in the lot for 550 (negotiable) bucks.. thats like 2.50 for 15yr +- 2 year old Live Rock - Fiji with a few Shelf pieces.. Pre drilled and I'll include the Acrylic Rods and Stands.

Pickup in NJ,07018 East Orange. I have rubbermaids I can give you or a brute container.

Rock is currently in darkness with Air and Water movement with a 20% W/C every 2 weeks. Its been in there approx 2 weeks so it just had its first water change. There are also like 10 peppermint shimp hiding in there. I see the little bastids run and hide when I check the rock.

I have a 55 Gallon Water Container Drum that Rasklinanflops928i3-1 or w/e was selling. I got the roller too. Looking to trade straight up for a 30 gallon version w/lid but I'm keepin my roller.

LMK