• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

28 gallon JBJ NanoCube with Stand - $100

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this 28 gallon JBJ NanoCube with Stand from a fellow member (mbenton) back in the fall. Paid $125 for those and Paulie paid $25 for Larry the Hermit. I've decided I won't be setting this up anytime soon and would prefer to move in on to somebody who could use it. So I'm selling the tank, stand, and return pump for $100.

It's currently stored away in my basement and a bit of a PITA to move everything out just to get a pic. So I'm including a couple pics from back in the fall - it looks exactly the same currently except everything is emptied out. I even did a quick cleaning on the tank and return pump so everything's ready to go. Great AIO tank including LED lighting.

Pick up would be here in Florham Park, 07932.

IMG_2991.jpgIMG_2992.jpg

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Looks great-with the stock stand- so I have a stand for a biocube available if anyone needs one

DYIguy

NJRC Member
How big is your biocube stand? if you can measure the width I can see if it matches my biocube 29.
the stand is 27" high and the top is 20.25" w, front is curved- 20" on outside and 21" in the middle- it has smoked 'glass' inserts on the double doors and a shelf ( light added to show)

Attachments

• P7070187.JPG
    P7070187.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
  • P7070186.JPG
    P7070186.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.