• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

29 breakdown (Saddle Brook 07663)

Well the 29 took a turn for the worse. Went from my little acan garden to an acan cemetary in a few days due to an power outage. A/C turned off and didnt restart when it kicked back on. Nitrate spike caused an algae bloom, luckily my harlequins have been fine, although Im sure their startfish habit doesnt help.
SAME RULES APPLY AS 75

Livestock
1 Starry blenny free to a good home
1 ORA pellet eating mandarin 30
1 pair Harlequin shrimps- I paid 80 for the pair, is 50 fair? Raised from babies earlier this year. If someone can provide a home its something I would like to take back if possible. Otherwise for sale
AOGs, bali greens, some other lower level zoos will be free to a good home as well, just need to dig them out and clean them up. There is some bubble algae on them, I will dip all corals before pickup if necessary. I may have some LE zoos available later on, but trying to keep them with a close friend.
Light is a Current Sundial 4x24. Fan, 2 timers 2 switches all built in. Decent, dependable light. 150?
Pics to come after camera charges.

Sorry couldnt log in all day from work. Starry, Mandarin, Harleys, and most zoos sold, will update with whats left soon. Tons of pink and golds, as always ha. Trying to ploan out a day in the future where I can break it down and have most if not all gone in the span of a day or weekend. Thanks everyone for offering up your tanks as a temporary home. Unsure about what Ill be doing in the future, so most will go.