• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2X MP40w $250 ea. (Brick)

Both in nice shape. Does not include the wet side. You can pick one up in the group buy tho. Asking $250 each.

^No longer interested.
I was looking to keep the wet sides as spares. With the group buy you can get a new one discounted. Bringing you in at about $325 which is what used pumps with used wet sides go for.

Last price drop. Buy both for $550 picked up. Includes the wet sides. $450 for both without the wet sides.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Uhhh ohhh... careful Paul! Once you have a Vortech you will never go back to regular powerheads! :D Vortech for life!

Being able to buy Koralia 1400’s for under 50 clams, I’ve always said to myself, ”I can’t believe there are idiots who are willing to spend almost ten times more for Ecotech MP40’s.” Well I guess I am shortly going to become one of those idiots! Although, with Paul’s sale, I guess I’m not as big an idiot as others who buy new. :grin: