• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2X Tunze 6200's + 2X single Controlers 7091 for Smaller Pumps

I have 2 tunze 6200's (well 1 tunze 6200 and the other one is a 6201). I belive they push up to 20,000liters- Both work fine no visable damage and the shafts and props are in great shape. They are about a year old or so.

Both have the Magnet Mounts.

My Problem is that I have them on a 150gal 48LX24WX30H tank and because of how my rock work is they can at times be too powerful if I place sps in the top part of the tank. I don't use the 7091 controllers because I have them both hooked up to my Apex which helps with lowering their power a lot.

I was hoping to trade both with magnets and the 7091 controllers for smaller controllable tunze pumps. I guess 4 smaller pumps that can be positioned High/Low in the tank should fit the bill. I know its hard to find someone with 4 smaller controllable pumps willing to trade for 2 larger pumps but I am willing to split up the tunze pumps provided a single person has at least 2 pumps to trade for 1 of mine.