• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

300g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salted

NJRC Member
Wow I couldn’t even set this up at the house I’m at but at that price I could buy and store it until we move. Went to buy a 125 last night and had to walk away. Guy was not careful enough with his glass cleaning and all the seals were pealing. I wouldn’t trust it without a reseal and I’m not looking for a project.

Wow I couldn’t even set this up at the house I’m at but at that price I could buy and store it until we move. Went to buy a 125 last night and had to walk away. Guy was not careful enough with his glass cleaning and all the seals were pealing. I wouldn’t trust it without a reseal and I’m not looking for a project.
corner reseal isnt that big of a project. definitely a pain in the a$$ to get all the old stuff off but kind of one of those things you just push through.

Salted

NJRC Member
corner reseal isnt that big of a project. definitely a pain in the a$$ to get all the old stuff off but kind of one of those things you just push through.
I agree but not in the mood for a project. Like I said, keep me in mind when you sell your 125.

Awesome!!
Where you located?
I'm in forked River but I can use help with picking it up or dropping it off. pick up would be perth Amboy ground floor. either would be so helpful. I don't have a truck but can rent if necessary. will also probably need extra large handtruck or suction cups.

Salted

NJRC Member
I have a pickup and can bring my 6” garters as opposed to Paulie’s pythons. Depending on the day I may be able to help.
We'll be at least half his size together then so maybe we don't need him :congratulatory:. (J/K of course we need you Paulie :)). It would be great if this works out, Two trucks and not having to maneuver a trailer.
let's do Monday or Tuesday then. whatever works.
Fine. I'd prefer Monday buy if Tues I'd just like to be home around 6:00 if possible. Let me know. See above, I can get the trailer without issue but don't pull one often so if I don't have to then :D for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.