• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

350# Tonga Live Rock and a bunch of other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hello all - been a long time.
I took my tank down about 9 years ago and have been storing the equipment and rock in the hopes my situation would change and I could set it back up. But alas, it's not to be. My house has sold and I need to purge. So, the rock is Premium Tonga Rock from Dr. Mac. I'm looking for $1 a pound for the rock and everything else shown/mentioned is included at no additional cost. The catch is, ya gotta take it all! I'm not sure what works and what doesn't so there will be no guarantees. Been stored a long time.
350# Tonga Rock (2 barrels)
ASM Skimmer with 3 sedra 9000 needle wheel pumps
2 vortech pumps with battery backup
misc lighting parts, ballast and reflectors (halide and t9)
kalk reactor
2 little fishes reactor
5 gal of activated carbon
UV chamber
ozone generator
controller (in there somewhere I think)
co2 regulators
quarantine/breeder tank setups
propagation supplies
bladder tanks
and on and on...........
I don't know what works and what's any good anymore. But the whole package has to be worth more then the $1 a pound for the rock.

I'm only home on the weekends so details will be tough during the week. richtynsr not at gmail ;)

IMG_20190331_172656.jpg IMG_20190331_172920.jpg IMG_20190408_150550.jpg IMG_20190408_150557.jpg IMG_20190408_150606.jpg IMG_20190408_150611.jpg IMG_20190408_150637.jpg IMG_20190408_150946.jpg IMG_20190408_150953.jpg

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm in Cape May Court House, NJ.

All - I am not looking to part out. All or nothing so please don't ask for individual pricing. I'm only home on the weekends and my house is sold so I gotta pack and get out. No time or desire to manage parting out. There's a lot of good stuff. Get it all, donate to the club or sell what you don't want or need. It will be extremely hard but if I can't sell all at once it's destined for the dumpster. I simply don't have the time.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
this is pending to meherbas. If for some reason it doesn't work out, JR is next up.

radiata

NJRC Member
Hi Rich,

Sorry that things aren't working out better for you. You are bringing back some old memories. Did your 5Gs of carbon come from the 40lb bags we once bought in bulk with the Tiler's efforts? I once bought a frag from you that grew for me for a couple of years - was it the Spongodes? Anyway...

Regards,
Bob

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Bob, yea the carbon was from that group buy. We sure did a bunch of them huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.