• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

4, 7 & 10 Pinpoint pH test solutions

Hello everyone.

Is there any chance that anyone happens to have any 4, 7 & 10 pH test solutions for a Pinpoint PH Monitor for calibration in the little packets? One time usage that I can use? I will pay you a dollar a package ( going rate ) I am not sure if the thing is going to work or not, so I don't want to spend 25.00 on calibration solution for something that is broken. I just want to check it first. If you have them and want to meet up that is fine, or you can drop them in the mail, or whatever you want. I just need em if you have em. :)

Thanks in advance.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have a few 7 and 10's Mailing would be a problem for me. Meeting somewhere or P/U would be better.

Hello Mike,

Thanks so much for the offer. I really appreciate your reply. However, I needed to order something from marine depot so while I was at it I threw on a couple packs of all of them, 4, 7 and 10. Thanks again, but I don't need it any more. Again, I really appreciate your reply and thank you.