• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

40 gallon breeder tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone , hope everyone is well and your reefs are thriving . I am cleaning up around the house and have some items that need to go. Either no longer used or no longer needed for my system plans. All items are available for pick up in Old Bridge , convenient to rt 9 north by 516 intersection.

I have 2 40 gallon breeders that were in place to be in my sump system until I found a deal on a massive sump that fit my needs. So these 2 are both drilled with all holes are for 1 " bulk heads. Can be plugged off and used as utility tanks . Both tanks were stored outside dry under a covered storage building . And have never been filled with water . As I said I was building a multi tank sump system but plans changed mid stream.

Tank # 1 has 2 holes drilled in it, one on each short side. The left side hole is approx 4 1/2 " from back and 14 1/2" from bottom . The right side hole is approx 3 " from back and 10 3/4" from bottom. Pic #1

Tank # 2 has 3 holes drilled in the back panel. Left hole is approx 3 3/8" from side and 14 " from bottom . Middle hole is 16 3/4" from left side and 13 " from bottom . Right side hole is 31 1/2" from left side and 14 1/4" from bottom. Pic # 2

FREE if you need them

Attachments

• 40 breeder 1.jpg
    40 breeder 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • 40 breeder 2.jpg
    40 breeder 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.