• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

40Gallon Breeder [existing tank] (Fairview, 07022)

Hey guys, i haven't been active on here in ages and i hate myself for it but times have become rough in the past few months and i haven't seen my brother in over a year (He's away in rehab, in Croatia) and i only get one chance this year to visit him which is in about a month during july for a few days, the ticket is killing me though so i really have to drop to this point and try to sell my tank asap to pay the ticket before it goes up higher. The tank is about 6 months old and has had a few corals in it such as a plate and zoos, etc. The plate is no a skeleton thoughh. The current single fish in it is about a inch n half purple/yellow dotty back. Here's what i've spent so far on the tank..

Sand 40lbs live - $60
Tank - $90
45Lbs of fiji - $315
50 gal salt mix - $25
30gal internal skimmer - $50
Koralia 3 - $40
175w MH Pendant - $90 (this comes already with 20K bulb in it, about 5 months old)
175w Twin Arc MH Lightbulb 10K/20K - $125 (BRAND NEW,very new and efficent technology also)
AquaClear110 mod(Cheato + glue + really nice refuge light) - $140
65 gal coralife skimmer - $85
KENT marine - Zooplankton - $15
API Tap water purifier/conditioner - $10
Clean up crew (big random crew of about 15snails or so) - $40
TOTAL : $1085

I'm in desperate need of getting the tank out of my house asap so i'm a pretty workable guy but im looking for about $550. We can setup a date and you can come by to take it away, i'll let you keep a lowe's 5gal bucket also that you can use for transport/etc. I won't exactly help you move the tank due to the fact that i've never transferred one and i wouldn't feel right touching anything so i'd be expecting whoever comes to do most of the work but if there's something simple i'll surely help. I'll post some pictures up probably tomorrow or you can msg me and maybe i can email a few off my phone.

Thank you all very much for taking the time to look through and i hope you find interest in the tank,
Anthony.