• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

48" T5 light fixture went bad

ric,

If you have your own bulbs, please use them.....my actinics are brand new literally. I offer them cause wasn't sure if you needed those as well.

Well, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that my IceCap ballast is bad. The good news is, that CHRIS FROM ICECAP is going to fix it for me. I am going to take the whole fixture to him tomorrow. I will be a 1 1/2 drive for me but well worth it.

CALAXA, I want to THANK YOU for offering me your fixture till I resolve my problem. I won't be needing it now since IceCap will be fixing mine.

Thanks everyone for your help and Thank you Ed.

Ric,

He will have it fixed in time? Let me know if you need it as my availability over weekend is much more limited. I'm right near icecap's HQ so if he can't give you the replacement in time, please call me and let me know.