• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

6 MONTH OLD 265rr MARINELAND COMPLETE SYSTEM FS IN NNJ

Located in Bergen county NJ. Setup is and like new, only 6 months old and complete and would like to sell complete if possible or sell semi-complete including tank,stand, live rock and sand, and all livestock to one buyer.
Itemized list
-265 reef ready marineland tank with black marineland Monterey stand
-Hundreds of pounds of established live rock
-Hundreds of pounds of Carib sea live sand
-1HP Chiller $500
-Multiple tangs, angels, wrasses, clowns, chromis,1 hawkfish, 1 marine beta, shrimp, crabs, hermits, ect.
Will sell all the above for $5000 all items 6 months old!!!!!
The rest of the items: please understand that I cannot sell the items listed below till someone buys the package above.
-Super reef octopus cone skimmer 5000XPi & SRO pump like new $700
-Korallin 3000 calcium reactor package includes aqua lifter pump, eheim pump, ph probe, milwakee ph controller, 2 filled 40lbs Co2 tanks, arm 2 unused containers of arm media and standard co2 regulator $700
-Carbondoser co2 digital regulator $250
-2 Reeflo hammerhead gold pumps 6 months old and only one in use $350 each
-2 ecotech marine MP60wes with 2 battery backups $1400
-2 1.5" seaswirls $300 each
-6 koralia 4's $100
-3 Reef Brite hybrid metal halide/LED pendants and 3 400 watt ballasts all with dual 10k/20k bulbs 6 months old $500 each set
-2 Bulk Reef Supply dual reactors with pumps $50 each
-Digital Aquatics Reef Keeper EliteNet with following modules
Net module, sl1,sl2,hub connector, mlc with 6 blue led moon pods, 6 pc4's, rd1, ph probe, salinity probe, temp probe, orp probe, 2.0 Sid with all newest firmware $700
-AirWaterIce Neptune RODI filter
With 65 and 32 gallon storage cans with $325
-2 150 gallon rubbermaid sumps, 1 is brand new never used $ 100 each
-american pinpoint marine nitrate monitor with probe in case and calcium monitor with probe in case $200 each

or buy as a complete package with the above tank package for $10,000.

PRICE DROP $7500. FOR EVERYTHING! Still available everything above plus anything else lying around that I have and Whoever buys the setup I promise to get you any other livestock wholesale with this deal !

PRICE DROP $7500. FOR EVERYTHING! Still available everything above plus anything else lying around that I have and Whoever buys the setup I promise to get you any other livestock wholesale with this deal !

If your willing to trade for some stuff like a 52" 1080p TV, Bello Stand, Onkyo Stand, Modded Wii, with 1k games, XBOX 360 and some cash on top, I can do this if not $7500 is STEEP :) But great setup..

Still available everything above plus anything else lying around that I have and Whoever buys the setup I promise to get you any other livestock (fish,coral,liverock,food/rock/SALT etc) wholesale with this deal !!! $7500 TAKES IT ALL! OBO

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If this is still for sale, could you post or PM me some pics? I have a cousin looking to get into the hobby and he "likes to go big" if you know what I mean.

This might be perfect for him.