• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

60in coralife light

So I'm putting together my new 125 tank and I got some really nice LEDS coming my way so I will no longer need the 60in light it has 3 150 watt MH it has 4 PC antinics and 4 LEDS for moon lighting the light is in good shape it is tony aka Shipwrecks old light I'm selling it for what I got it for $250 I'm also up for some trades I need some thing to finish my tank a wet dry set up or some blowers I also really like SPS or maybe a dosing pump or return pump I'm open to what ever please pm if you want a pic just trying to keep the cost of reefin down will sell but rather trade

Glad to see you are still around man thanks again for everything hope all is well tank is coming alone I will be doing a tail of the tank soon since I didn't with my 90gallon

Just want to let people know its a 6 foot light not 60in sorry about that Still open for trades just let me know what you have. Still need a lot for my 125ga