• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

70G Tech tank setup For Sale $800 takes it all 07660

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be moving and $800 takes it all. Tthis is a very low maintenance setup, automated except for water changes.

1) Oceanic 70 Gallon Tech tank with star fire glass.
- Built-in overflow and quiet durso plumbing
- Oceanic Fish Tank Stand
2) Coralife Aqualight Pro 36"
- 1x150W HQI MH
- 2x65W PC
- 2x1W Lunar LED
3) Neptune Aqua Controller Jr
-DC8 + X11
-PH Probe
-Temp Probe
4) Eheim 1262 Return Pump
5) Chiller Can't remember the make
6) 30 Gallon tall Sump tank
7) Bubble Magnus Protein Skimmer (may not be expensive this thing pulls massive yuck from the tank)
8 ) TLF Phosban 150
9) Coralife UV turbo twist
10) 2xHydor koralia 3
11) 80+ pounds purple colored live rock
12) some zoas
13) some shrooms
14) two clown fish
15) ATO sensor and adjustable timer pump
16) salt and all kinds of bags of goodies, mag 7 aux pump, 3 other pumps, test kits, two part dosing powders

Sorry I've been away, busy packing for the last two weeks and moving. Living in boxes right now. The reef is still up and running in my empty apartment in Ridgefield Park.

Sorry, will not be parting out.

Submit offers, ANY OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED!

Winning offer will be chosen Friday. The winner will have until the end November. I'll give the winner a set of keys to the apartment to dismantle the tank and move. Tank empty alone is heavy as heck.

My wife loved the clarity of the starfire glass but sadly I don't have the time anymore. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have the same tank. Staphire glass, slim center overflow and eurobracing (no center brace)!

Bob

Whoever the winner is, and when you will pick up. I may be able to help you get it out.... I work in same town it is in.

Some photos from my iPhone last night.

web.jpg

web.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.