• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

72 Bowfront w/ underwater shots...pic intense

Fish016.jpg

Fish013.jpg

Fish012.jpg

Fish011.jpg

Fish008.jpg

Fish006.jpg

Fish005.jpg

Fish001.jpg

Guns025.jpg

Guns026.jpg

Guns020.jpg

Guns035.jpg

Guns035.jpg

Reef128.jpg

Reef128.jpg

Reef099.jpg

Reef136.jpg

Reef137.jpg

I'm trying to find the edit button so I can go back and delete those two duplicate photos....cant find it. ???

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
There is a modify button at the top of your post, click on that and you can change it.

BTW very clean looking tank, how long has it been setup.

I guess I'm blind...I cant find that modify button!! :-[ :-[ :-[

Anyway, thanks...its been running for about 5 months now. I guess I should have some more LR in there ... looking at all the other tanks on here you guys have a ton!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looking at the timing of your posts, I believe the modify button is gone.  You can only modify for a short period of time....something like 5 - 10 minutes after originally posting.  It is on the right inside your post frame....but again doesn't last long.

The modify button looks like this:

modify_inline.gif

ahhhhh that would explain it. Thanks

Although I did look for it right after my initial post, I just wasn't looking for something like that.

Thanks nick....a Canon Rebel T1i and for underwater I used a Olympus Stylus 1050SW 10.1 MP.

I still need to get a good macro lens for my canon.