• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

75 Breakdown Equipment and Liverock East Windsor NJ 08512

Reason for breakdown: Electrical storm popped the circuit breaker back in june when i was in Thailand. Came home to everything dead. Set tank up again but the crash pretty much took the wind out of my sails and i can't get back into it. I have no idea if these prices are off base or not so feel free to let me know if they are. All prices are OBO as well. I have to clean out my storage today so i'll post stuff as I find it. Email me at njhcnwk@yahoo.com for fastest response. Pickup East Windsor NJ weekends and nights or in Cliffwood Beach mon-fri 630am-4pm
75 RR Corner overflow $150
2x Vortech MP40w $200 each
Eheim 1262 $100
Phosban 550 reactor $30
125LB Live Rock pretty much all big pieces $2.50 a lb.
Aquean Megaflow 1 Sump $50
SWC Xtremem 200 skimmer (I think the pump took a crap so it's just the body. has a few superglued cracks) $50
Revive 500mL 90%full $5
Melafix 16oz 90%full $5
Brightwell Potassion Liquid 500mL dosed once $5
Brightwell KoralColor 250mL 90%full $5
Zeospur2 never used exp. 7/12 $10
Zeovit Amino Acid Concentrate 100mL dosed a couple of times 99.5% full exp 9/12 $40
Pohl's Xtra and Zeostart 2 both maybe 25% to 35% full say $15 for both exp 7/12 and 2/12
Zeofood7 80%full exp 2/12 $5
Sponge Power 75%full exp 5/12 $15

I know people can sell to who they want. But I nevereven go a response to my pm that I sent 5 mins after OP posted

Sent from my Piece of crap Sprint Epic

I know people can sell to who they want. But I nevereven go a response to my pm that I sent 5 mins after OP posted

Sent from my Piece of crap Sprint Epic

Which is why I said to email me because I haven't frequented this site since my tank crashed. And I know that I pm'd you with the answer to your question.