• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

75g Rimless Reef Ready Aquarium and Stand, plus more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I am breaking down my 75 gallon Deep Blue rimless reef ready tank and am considering leaving the hobby for now. Looking to sell off the aquarium and a bunch of equipment. I will also cut deals if someone wants the tank and everything to keep it running as a reef. Everything is priced to sell quickly!

• 75g Deep Blue Rimless Reef Ready Tank, Plumbing Kit and Stand- $225
  • Premium Live Rock (roughly 125 lbs with mostly large 12-15"unique pieces with lots of holes/ caves/ irregular edges and no pests, minimal smaller pieces)- $2/lb or $1/ lb if you take all of it
  • Eshopps 24"Lx 12"W x 16"H Sump with 3 filter socks- $65
  • Amiracle Sump 24"L x 12"W x 14"H- $50
  • In-line/ In-Tank Protein Skimmer with Mag Drive 5 pump- $65
  • 2 Mag Drive 5 Return pumps- $30 each
  • Marineland LED 4ft light- $15
  • Aqua FX Barracuda RODI system with in/out TDS meter- $70

Shoot me a PM if interested in anything. Pick up in Lincoln Park, NJ 07035 or I can ship the smaller item, but buyer pays shipping. I can also help breakdown and load the tank, etc, but cannot deliver it. Cash, Paypal, or Venmo accepted

Picture1.jpg Picture2.jpg Picture3.jpg Picture4.jpg Picture5.jpg Picture6.jpg Picture7.jpg Picture8.jpg

Thanks,

Aaron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.