• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

800 Gallon Marine Tank Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Efinger Sporting Goods in Bound Brook is closing their store and I have been assigned the duty of finding a new home for their and tank and fish. This is a daunting challenge as the tank is 3/4 inch bullet proof glass with a large steel frame that will be very heavy and awkward to move. Dimensions of tank are:

120.5" x 36" x 45"
Dimensions of entire enclosure are:
132" x 51" x 84"

This is an 800 Gallon tank with a 150 gallon sump. The tank has been professionally maintained and there are no issues with any of the equipment or occupants

My main focus is finding a great home for the current tenants that include a Lion Fish, Panther Grouper, Hawkfish, Red Grouper, Fox Face Fish, Puffer, and A Blue and White Striped Damsel Sgt. Major

I am asking $5000.00 (OBO) for this system the only terms are the buyer is 100% responsible for removal of the entire unit. The fish can be moved anytime, the tank can only be moved after our closing sale is complete (Mid - Late December)

The entire system can be seen at:

Efinger Sporting Goods
513 West Union Ave. Bound Brook NJ 08805
Store hours are
Mon-Fri 10-8
Sat 9-6 Sun 10-5

Attachments

• IMG_4699.JPG
    IMG_4699.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4706.JPG
    IMG_4706.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4707.JPG
    IMG_4707.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4702.JPG
    IMG_4702.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
How old is the tank? Who build the tank? How many drains and what size drains are there? How many overflows?

Sunny, the tank is about 11 years old, not sure who built it. I am not an aquarium expert so as far as the drains go I see a 4" pvc sweep with a 2" opening into the tank.
I will post close up pictures for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.