• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

90 galon break down in e.h.t

time to turn out the lights and say goodnight for a while selling entire contents of tank acon's, monti plates different colors,green slimer .rics. different colors blue tip acro zoo's most of these are big after everything is gone selling a ati power modual only 7 months old t5 setup pm for pics thanks located in egg harbor township 08234

IMG_3283.jpg

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
How much for
zoos in pic 3
rics in pic 6
zoos (if not the same as pic3)in pic 11
rics in pic 12

Zoas in 3 and 11 are the same...there is a bubble tip anenome attached, he has been there for about a year...there are 3 different kinds of zoa's, it is loaded...I would like for u to take the aneome too cuz, I don't wanna peel him off of it...$75...I'll even throw in the clown for the anemone.
The orange ricordias...they aregrowing on a clam shell...they are on both sides...#6 rics on one side and #5 on the other... $100

there still here my number is 609-442-5233 i'm right near atlantic city not far from expressway or parkway i also have other stuff i didnt post yet lmk thanks

Hey Bill, it's sad to finally see you take it apart...

You'll be back in the hobby before you know it, you know you will be!

Good luck with the sale bud-

and by the way guys, Bill's a great guy to deal with. Whoever gets all or most of the stuff, you won't be dissapointed. I'll vouch for that!

thanks merv for the kind words and yea the wife is saying about putting up a smaller tank lol cant get away from it. some of the corals were babies that i got form you keep in touch