• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

92 gallon corner tank

Is anybody in need of a nice corner tank? I have a 92 gallon corner tank setup that I want to pass on to another member in need or maybe someone looking to start in the hobby. I planned on putting this together over the winter as a predator tank but unfortunately the wife doesn't approve and my current tank is a handful enough for me recently. Located in brick 08723 I can help load it up. Its big and its very heavy so please be mindful of that. Will need a goid cleaning as well.. Pm if interested.20201210_195710.jpg

super nice! perfect for clown harem tank! somebody grab it!
That would be awesome if someone used this tank for that. So much space for a tall aquascape to accommodate a ton of nems. I would love to set this tank up or even just keep it in the garage in case of an emergency with my 65 but I'd rather it go to someone who will use it then watch it sit.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Is anybody in need of a nice corner tank? I have a 92 gallon corner tank setup that I want to pass on to another member in need or maybe someone looking to start in the hobby. I planned on putting this together over the winter as a predator tank but unfortunately the wife doesn't approve and my current tank is a handful enough for me recently. Located in brick 08723 I can help load it up. Its big and its very heavy so please be mindful of that. Will need a good cleaning as well.. Pm if interested.

That looks strangely familiar.........LOL
Good luck.