• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

A few small tanks available

My partner was recently diagnosed with cancer and has had two fairly major surgeries since March. I've had to start doing the work/ chores of two people around the house and time has become a very precious commodity. In order to lighten the load & keep my main tank from going downhill, I've decided to eliminate the extra tanks at home (my nano is going back to work with me). The following will be up for grabs this weekend if anybody has a need for them:

20gal (tall, not long) Oceanic glass tank (w/ black silicone seams)
Fluorescent hood
Heater (75w probably)
HOB filter - oversized for the 20gal
Sand & a few pieces of pretty bare live rock.
This was used as a fish only tank & housed a pair clowns until recently.

10gal freshwater tank
Hood with incandescent bulb/socket
HOB power filter
Heater
Blue/green mixed gravel
Plastic plants & a resin castle
Nothing fancy with this one but it's a complete FW tank if you want something small and simple for the kids.

Both tanks have black trim with black plastic hoods. Neither have ever had and meds or copper dosed in them.

Both tanks are free for the taking. Frag donations would never be turned away though. :)

Sent from my TI-84 using Tapatalk