• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

A good place to identify good or bad HITCHHICKERS

20170818_015834.jpg ok i was night spying in my tank and this is what i caught. The second picture just showed up overnight. Its soft and i have no idea what it is. The other one is a bristleworm right? 20170818_013442.jpg

Can anyone tell me if its too late to save these green clove polyps...ive dipped them...i tried to take the algae off but it seems hard like really stuck on them...funny thing is when i got them 3 weeks ago they were all opened at the store20171126_122900.jpg

If they were mine I would try hydrogen peroxide I've only ever dipped zoa's so I don't know how glove polyps will react to hydrogen peroxide but I put them in a little Tupperware container full of water and slowly added it until I see it start to bubble and then I let it sit for 5 minutes rinse them off and put them in tank.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I got one...

Any idea on what this is? It looks like a feather duster with a helmet on. When it retracts the “helmet” blocks the hole it came out of. There is a raised area on the skeleton of the hammer that is retracts into.

Dave

DDFE0C7C-05EB-47DF-975F-87D46A8410DA.jpeg