• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

A small milestone

While I realize there are some very experienced reefers here with systems that have been running for a long time and this may be a small milestone to some , I am happy and proud to say our system hit its 6 month mark today . We being first time reefers are very happy with our progress, we have learned a ton and have really enjoyed the hobby so far. We have met some great fellow reefers , have been to way too many shops in the tri state area looking and learning along the way, and have been fortunate enough to meet some really great LFS owners and employees who have all helped us in one way or the other. While I started this hobby for me like I always do , I have been lucky to have my wife show interest and involvement along with me so that has been a great added bonus.

Looking forward to where the next 6 months will take us with this current tank , and seeing where we will go with our future plans for additions to our system.

While I realize there are some very experienced reefers here with systems that have been running for a long time and this may be a small milestone to some , I am happy and proud to say our system hit its 6 month mark today . We being first time reefers are very happy with our progress, we have learned a ton and have really enjoyed the hobby so far. We have met some great fellow reefers , have been to way too many shops in the tri state area looking and learning along the way, and have been fortunate enough to meet some really great LFS owners and employees who have all helped us in one way or the other. While I started this hobby for me like I always do , I have been lucky to have my wife show interest and involvement along with me so that has been a great added bonus.

Looking forward to where the next 6 months will take us with this current tank , and seeing where we will go with our future plans for additions to our system.
That’s great brother congratulations I’m still 2 months away from that milestone