• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

absolutely fish A+++++++

THEY are one of the best stores i go to i live about 10 mins away so i go there almost every weekend and 9 out of 10 times i buy something i have small tanks so i get a lot of $15 - 40 dollar frags from them i spend 20 40 bucks so they have given me freebies thats awsome i got a free 2 inch mantis shrimp i was going to buy for 20 bucks and today i got a baby urchin for free was going to buy him for 10 bucks so they know who there loyal customers are thats why i think there 1 of the best around just my 2 cent

I live in Clifton so I am there every weekend no matter what - unless they are closed. the Australian corals shipment that came in on Thursday had some nice stuff - $200 and up. if you can afford it, it is a great place. but please forgive me once I saw bubble rose anemone for $199.99 - I was speechless. As I said I do go there weekly to get live brine shrimps for Saturday night feast in DT and my fish love it and I do buy some stuff there. it is more cheery picking than buying since some of the prices are just not right. yes, i did buy a nice coral today from them (pics will be posted in tank thread).

I like their selection of both fish and corals. The staff is hit or miss for good help and none of them seem to have a personality. I was there close to closing time and the store was empty. There were about 5 employees hanging out by the help desk. All of them looked like they had been told their dog just died.

I will say they are high priced, not sure about over priced. If I see something I like I have no problem paying a premium. I also have no problem passing on one either. There was a section of 1" frags for $50 that I think you could call overpriced.

Anyone know why they don't have a frag section? I think they would get alot more traffic if there were decent frags available at a more reasonable, say $25-$35. Also most of their wild corals are fairly large and not everyone can fit them or have room for them to grow.

IT depends on what day you go there in the 14.99 and 24.99 frag tanks when they restock it i always find nice frags but they go so fast in like 1-2 days then its slim pickins some of the fish are a bit high in price and some are the same as other fish stores it depends yea the staff is sometimes a hit or miss i use the same 2 guys most of the time and i have never got anything free from any of the other stores i go to so i have always been happy