• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ACC Bash 2019 Announcements - 8/24/2019 - WIN A REEFER 750XXL DELUXE, Massive Sale, Guest Speakers

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Pm with the last 4 digits of your wife’s cell phone and I can confirm. Or deny

Great time-thanks again to the Aquarium Care Center! My son and I had a lot of fun. He loved checking out the eel, the blue velvet damsel, and the “mini-eels” (cleaner wrasses).

Scored some beautiful rock flowers at an awesome price-what a great variety there were to choose from! And glad I won the coral glue lol-time to fix the GSP I have glued to my back wall.

I’ll be back soon-the leopard wrasse is calling, and I may need a couple of mini-eels to feed my son’s budding interest in the hobby.

deepblue68

POTM Winner
yes thank you acc for hosting the club and for an awesome day!! it was my first time in the store. i was very impressed with the staff and volunteers with all the help they provided. I will make this a yearly event!

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I might have walked right past you lol! I was going back and forth to listen to speakers.

You definitely walked past me my friend! Hope to me you at the next forum meeting. I'll be wearing my club shirt with my name on it:biggrin:

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:hey all!!!!!!!!! so me and my wife are still going crazy!!!!!! when i saw the post around 3am that it was someone named Elizabeth from Edison, i couldnt sleep. i kept telling my wife that it might be her. if it is wow..if it isnt..oh well. Freddie sold me my ticket, and told her to touch my ticket for good luck. I told him, nah she is going to buy her own ticket. He said "so if you win, tank is hers, if she wins, tank is hers". so i guess since we are married, whats hers is mine right?? hahaha!! my current tank is a 50g Cadlights that i bought used from Metrokat. a few years ago i had a 110 full reef with fish over 6 years old that i lost to hurricane sandy. this discouraged me from going big again. so i had a 14g, then a 36g, then my 50g. and now.....the soon to be reefer 750XL 200gallons!!!!!!!!!!! edwin told me i better make a build thread, so once this baby is delivered, you can be sure to see one. Thank you to @aquariumcarecenter for the awesome bash, crazy prices, and for a chance to take this new baby home!!!!!! be on the lookout for some equipment sales soon, because i know ill need funds for the upgraded equipment.

p.s.
i bought her a pair of mocha storms.....so i guess they will have a HUGE new home until they get new friends

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:hey all!!!!!!!!! so me and my wife are still going crazy!!!!!! when i saw the post around 3am that it was someone named Elizabeth from Edison, i couldnt sleep. i kept telling my wife that it might be her. if it is wow..if it isnt..oh well. Freddie sold me my ticket, and told her to touch my ticket for good luck. I told him, nah she is going to buy her own ticket. He said "so if you win, tank is hers, if she wins, tank is hers". so i guess since we are married, whats hers is mine right?? hahaha!! my current tank is a 50g Cadlights that i bought used from Metrokat. a few years ago i had a 110 full reef with fish over 6 years old that i lost to hurricane sandy. this discouraged me from going big again. so i had a 14g, then a 36g, then my 50g. and now.....the soon to be reefer 750XL 200gallons!!!!!!!!!!! edwin told me i better make a build thread, so once this baby is delivered, you can be sure to see one. Thank you to @aquariumcarecenter for the awesome bash, crazy prices, and for a chance to take this new baby home!!!!!! be on the lookout for some equipment sales soon, because i know ill need funds for the upgraded equipment.

p.s.
i bought her a pair of mocha storms.....so i guess they will have a HUGE new home until they get new friends

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Nice, congrats @DELxCMB

deepblue68

POTM Winner
You definitely walked past me my friend! Hope to me you at the next forum meeting. I'll be wearing my club shirt with my name on it:biggrin:
i am sure I did .where you working the door at the raffle tables?it will be really nice to meet you and get to talk at the next meeting Diana. I enjoy your insight on topics and help.

@DELxCMB!! Congrats with my tank..... shux, I mean Liz's tank. Yes, I said it! HER TANK! I told you you shouldn't have touched it. Lady luck buddy. Lol.
Seriously Congrats! It's great that one of us won it. Now since it's your wife's tank I think she should join NJRC!

I have a few names for her,

1.Not hubby's
2.Almost yours hun
3.You thought
4. Keep dreamin'
5. Whose ticket won

Seriously guys Congrats & it was a pleasure meeting you 2. Edison is not to far from me so I'm expecting an invite when it's up.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
@DELxCMB!! Congrats with my tank..... shux, I mean Liz's tank. Yes, I said it! HER TANK! I told you you shouldn't have touched it. Lady luck buddy. Lol.
Seriously Congrats! It's great that one of us won it. Now since it's your wife's tank I think she should join NJRC!

I have a few names for her,

1.Not hubby's
2.Almost yours hun
3.You thought
4. Keep dreamin'
5. Whose ticket won

Seriously guys Congrats & it was a pleasure meeting you 2. Edison is not to far from me so I'm expecting an invite when it's up.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: she knew when she got the ring that whats hers is mine too!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!! i just showed her the post and shes rollin!!!!! i told her she needs to go to the meetings...well...we should go to the meetings. we already started thinking about which furniture to move around to make room for the tank. and yea, you are more than welcome to swing by whenever.....especially the day we need to lift the tank onto the stand hehehe = )