• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Acro frags for trade

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Fragged a fairly large colony of this acro today. Looking to trade for other acros or maybe some zoas.
yjyjy3y6.jpg
8anuqy2e.jpg

Located in brigantine 08203

Lol I'm on a ten step program to slow down but it's a really nice looking piece of acro so I'm sure i could find room.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Sounds good I'll take a look through it after work. I would like to give the frags at least a week to heal if that's ok with you.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I have 2 about the same size as the one pictured and 3 a bit smsller

Last edited:

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Hey Dan do you have any frags of the green acro in this picture?
ena2ava6.jpg

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Classklown both of the larger frags are spoken for. I still have 3 smaller ones if your still interested. Im mostly looking for other acros or zoas. I have a few other acro frags I can trade as well.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Dan I saw in your build thread you're looking for a pearlberry frag. I might be able to cut one from my colony if you're still looking. My colony is pictured in my thread

Dan I saw in your build thread you're looking for a pearlberry frag. I might be able to cut one from my colony if you're still looking. My colony is pictured in my thread

I am that would be great did you see something else you might want for the pearlberry or I can buy it from you

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I am that would be great did you see something else you might want for the pearlberry or I can buy it from you

I looked over my colony last night and I can cut you a frag. I'll look through your thread again a little later to see if there's anything else I may want.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Ok cool. I'll get some pictures of the frags that are left tomorrow sometime.