• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

adLights SAIO 75 Gallon Aquarium W/ 8020 Aluminum Extrusion Stand W/ Wheels!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CadLights SAIO 75 gallon all in one aquarium. Unfortunately getting out of the hobby but my loss is your gain. I have a 75 gallon all in one aquarium from CadLights. Picture of the back wall of the tank does not reflect current condition. The entire tank has been cleaned with little to no calcium buildup anywhere. Comes with an 8020 aluminum extrusion custom aquarium stand. The stand is on industrial casters and very sturdy. I had the tank running for 2 years with no problem. The tank can be moved easily even when fully filled with just 1 person!!! The stand has plastic coverings but custom made ones can be used as well. Please contact me with any questions. I will throw in a DIY screen net from Bulk Reef supply and the mounts for a complete netting lid specifically for this tank that I used. Accessories and test kits and such on the bottom are NOT included. Happy shopping.IMG_1218.jpg IMG_1218.jpg IMG_1219.jpg IMG_1220.jpg IMG_1221.jpg IMG_1222.jpg IMG_1218.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.