• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

AE Tech Protean 400 deluxe skimmer/sump/refugium ----- pennsville 08070 $300 obo

IMG_9786p400acc_1007.jpg

MSRP Price $ 559
Shown with some options:
  • Dimensions:
    28"Lx10.5"Wx16"Hx1/4"
    Height top of skimmer 25"
  • Capacity:
    Sump 22 gallons
  • Water height approximately 7"
  • Skimmer:
    Powerful up to 1000 GPH pump. Downdraft II Technology
    Sump Buddy 40 Deluxe skimmer
    build-in.
  • Skimmer pump:
    Catalina CA 2200, Magdrive #7, 9.5 or similar pumps recommended, Not Included.
  • Mechanical Filter:
    1- 200 micron filter bag
  • Features:
    Constant water level skimmer compartment & bubble trapping dividers
  • Now with Four Black Dividers
    For superior Refugium current
    see pictures below
  • Probe & Heater holders
  • Deluxe Heavy Duty drainable Acrylic Cup
  • Tank Sizes*:
    up to 150 gallons

Wish I had the cash.. This seems like a pretty cool little sump.. Did you have any complaints about the built in skimmer?

The only one I have is about where the skimmer pump hooks to the skimmer wiggles loose if you bump the hose when changing the sock. A simple zip tie will fix that. I had it pop off once and spray me :) good thing I put pond liner down in the stand

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

damn do you ever make it further north? possibly for work or anything? not looking for delivery :). I'm in central jersey & you're ~1:45 each way from me haha.

I can meet you half way if thats what your asking? I just dont want to mess with that rock haha

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

still Avail. Also the Eshopps sump is avail. Make an Offer if you dont like $75. Paid 180 for it from That Pet Place.

DSC03817.jpg