• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

AFR Day 1 wish me luck

Today I started to dose AFR. Getting away from my DIY 2 part. Figured for the cost of AFR it’s worth a shot to try something that has produced really good results with people using it. Hopefully I have same results as others. I’ll keep you posted. Started off with 26 ml a day spread out through the day from 0600-1600 hrs. If anyone has experience let me know how it worked for you

Last edited:
Today I started to dose AFR. Getting away from my DIY 2 part. Figured for the cost of AFR it’s worth a shot to try something that has produced really good results with people using it. Hopefully I have same results as others. I’ll keep you posted. Started off with 26 ml a day spread out through the day from 0600-1600 hrs. If anyone has experience let me know how it worked for you
Really it's the only supplementation I've ever used. Any questions, let me know

Best advice that I can give you is do not adjust your alkalinity with all for reef

you can use soda Ash for that purpose and use all for reef to keep it a stable. Then just wait

What size tank????? I have been using it for about 6 months now on my 200gal. It's ok i guess, but I am now dabiling around with Reef Moonshine.

So since I have started dosing AFR on Monday my alk has been between 9-9.24 ppm which I’m fine with. My calcium is very low. It’s stable at 330. Do I need to wait a little longer before I make any adjustments to raise my calcium. If not do I slowly raise my calcium to achieve a reading of 420 and then stop dosing ? If I understand once I get my calcium up to 420 the AFR should hold it there. All tests are done via Trident.