• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

All Is Good! ?

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I'm fine- 8 weeks after breaking my ankle- 7 pins and a plate, I'm walking around on 2 feet and am able to do just about everything- for a long time I couldn't pick up or carry anything- I figured it out and was able to keep my tank topped off and replaced filter pads and although I didn't do water tests I kept up with NO-Pox and PhosGuard. My last test both were high. Did my first test today and Nitrates are 3.9 and Phosphate .14 All my corals look good, water is crystal clear. I know there are many different approaches to tank health, @Salted and I have conversations about it all the time. I've known @ericrodriguez since I became a member and recently met and chatted with him about our journey - he stressed about a tanks maturity- I'm starting to believe the truth in in- can't say ahow many times I got Montis and watched them die, same with 'bullet proof' sps like Slimers. I've spent way too much money on 'easy corals' online just to watch them wither/ fade away- the best corals I have I've got from fellow reefers- it works for you- and it works for me- got a monti from @paintman27 a couple of months ago and it still doing fine

Back to my tank-I hope all is well, but I'm always waiting for the next big thing/ problem/ crash

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Glad you're up and about. I agree tanks are up and do we n. Mine go down during the winter. I assume stale air as no open windows or AC running.