• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

All the rock in my tank and sump for $150 - 08520

I’m offering up all the rock that’s in my tank and sump, which I estimate to be over 100 pounds, for $150. As far as I know, it’s all Fiji. Most of the rock in the sump is very plain looking with some sponge growth because it’s been in there for a couple of years with very little light. Most rock in the tank has much more color. There’s also some dark algae-like stuff on top, which seems to brush off with a little effort. The tank rock also has green, red and blue mushrooms and zoas in places.

For this price, you must buy it all. I’m in East Windsor, 08520 (same zip as Hightstown). If I don’t get a buyer within a few days, I’ll offer it up with a per-pound price (a higher price, of course!).

I have a few buckets, but the buyer should come prepared with buckets and/or coolers for transport. I also suggest you bring some newspaper to wrap the rocks to help keep them wet.

Thanks,
Tom

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
I saw these rocks in person. It is a great deal for the price.

Sunny