• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Amazing rock flower nems (Monroe 08831)

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I ordered a bunch of these for RAP, but figured I would let some go. These are best little animals, great colors and easy to care for. Mostly will stay where you put them. Price range is $40-$80.

c3023829ae98018ae7135d3bce223a25.jpg

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Holy crap Darren, you've got a ........wait, what do they call a group of anemones; a gaggle, a herd, a pack, a tribe, a colony......I looked it up and could not find a proper name for a group of anemones. However, in your case Darren, you have a crap load of anemones! Nice looking stuff too. :D

Do you still have any stock on these? I'm really interested in the blue orange and I thought I saw a red green.. I'm just over I'm lawrenceville

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Do you still have any stock on these? I'm really interested in the blue orange and I thought I saw a red green.. I'm just over I'm lawrenceville

Sure do. PM me your cell # and I can send over exact pics of what i have left in that color combo. Thanks..