• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anbody use the american dj pc 100?

Anybody use these?

I've seen alot of posts etc. about these things as power centers under tanks.

Anyone have any personal experience with them?

And are they really any different than the ones you can get for computer equipment? (other than the rack mountability?)

I'm looking for a simple way to organize the power under my tank without getting into wiring boxes, etc. (although I could do that, I just don't know if it would be worth it over this option or not).

Any thoughts appreciated, good or bad. ;D

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
My initial thought was "D'oh, I paid too much!" But when I went to that site and checked it out, shippng for 1 unit was $13! Shipping at the place I ordered from was free.

Matt,
I've got one and I really love it. The only issue I have with them is that the light in the buttons is really bright (my tank is in my bedroom), so I just cover them with some gaffer tape (which is much better than duct tape). Other than that, they are great and definitely worth every penny!

Tom