• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anemone Blues (or reds in my case)

Do you have any traditional corals you'd want to trade now? Upgrading to a 75 gallon in a couple weeks and would like more diversity
The only thing I have in my tank right now is three torches that are holding on but not thriving, some Aphrodite and Rasta Zoas and a surprisingly resilient bubble coral. Had a slow motion tank crash that i am just pulling out of the tail spin now. Given my Nems survived very easily was going to concentrate on what is working and not keep pushing what isnt. I wouldnt feel right about trading for things that are just not thriving (at least not without full disclosure)

The only thing I have in my tank right now is three torches that are holding on but not thriving, some Aphrodite and Rasta Zoas and a surprisingly resilient bubble coral. Had a slow motion tank crash that i am just pulling out of the tail spin now. Given my Nems survived very easily was going to concentrate on what is working and not keep pushing what isnt. I wouldnt feel right about trading for things that are just not thriving (at least not without full disclosure)
Shot you a pm!

I've used a clear 4" tube when I put in clowns.... ocellaris. We have 22 of them an all have a great relationship with the RBTAs. Here's a shot overnight when most were trying to cram into one lol.

Attachments

• 20220608_062137.jpg
    20220608_062137.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 8
I've used a clear 4" tube when I put in clowns.... ocellaris. We have 22 of them an all have a great relationship with the RBTAs. Here's a shot overnight when most were trying to cram into one lol.
WOW!! I have one dominant female (REAL B@$@). Everytime I try to introduce another occelaris, she bullies it to death..literally. I have lost probably 6-7 clowns that she found unacceptable. I couldnt imagine having that many clowns in my tank. I am stuck with my ONE occelaris and two clarkii's...one of which the occellaris wont let come out of the corner.