• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

another led lighting system

yea we like it at first had coral bleaching got that under control the colors are comming back nice its been about 2 months 80% of our stuff is hard i had the lights at 100% on white and blue had to start it off at 60% slowly work up to the 100% NO HEAT AT ALL

How do you like the actinic verses your vho actinics?

I run T5 and did not like the actinics on the leds verses the plue plus bulbs on my t5's. Of course I only have the pfo led light to compare to.

i'm running the blues at 100% and the whites at 85% for a couple weeks now to me the blues look more intense then the vho's everything seems to be working ok

with the bleaching i had at first lost some coloring but it's comming back pretty nice looking at the corals under the moon lighting the colors neverlooked so good glowing havent noticed any change in growth