• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Antipasia eating nudies

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Anyone know a place to get 4 or 6 antipasia eating nudies? Anywhere in Jersey sell them?

I am not gonna lie, when I first read this title quickly, i thought it said antipasta eating nudes. lol

But I too would like to know if any LFS sells the aptasia eating nudis, if not is this something we go do a groupbuy?

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I was at petco on Rt 9 and Newman Spring road on Saturday and they had three filefishes in their tank. Was there yesterday and they were gone. Might want to give them a call to see if they can order if you are interested in having them. ACC has filefishes in stock for $31

Doesn't ACC sometimes have nudies?

Last edited:
I am not gonna lie, when I first read this title quickly, i thought it said antipasta eating nudes. lol

But I too would like to know if any LFS sells the aptasia eating nudis, if not is this something we go do a groupbuy?

I like Juds idea of a group buy for nudies, I need some too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk