• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

any LFS sell flatworm exit near Middletown?

Decided I'm going to redo the 50g soon, new rock structure, replacing CC with sand, and will go ahead and treat for FW so the few I have now don't reach epic proportions. I know I can order it online but would rather just pick it up locally if possible... does anyone know of a LFS near Port Monmouth/Middletown that sells it?

Also.. I know they are benificial but is there any way to get rid of, or reduce the number of, hair/spaghetti worms? They are all over my tank and bother my zoas.

Thanks

Merv: I added one about a month ago... so far she isn't eating them at all, although she has been getting very fat on all the excess giant pods & little shrimp that were taking over the tank, maybe she'll get at the worms next. I do have one in my 24g that has been in there much longer and not that I look there are far far fewer worms in there. Guess I'll just give the one in my 50g time. :)