• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Any other cigar smokers in the club?

I enjoy a good cigar and bourbon on a night like this. Right now I am enjoying a padron 2000. I also enjoy brickhouse, and Alec Bradley American classic. What are your favorites??

I like flavored cigars. I like to stick with lighter ones like the tatiana brand and the commercial acids if I want something stronger. I am close to the owner of the cigar shop in merchantville, and I love trying anything that he reccomends too, to broaden out. Kyle actually bought me my own humidor.

While I haven't in quite some time, when I did partake one of my favorites was the Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Short Story. Great cigar small but has a nice burn time.

While I haven't in quite some time, when I did partake one of my favorites was the Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Short Story. Great cigar small but has a nice burn time.
I actually had a Hemingway a few weeks ago, great cigar. It was not the short story tho.

My day to day smoke is a Dominican, usually a Macanudo or Dunhill. I keep a bunch of stronger stogies handy for when I have serious thinking to do. And I buy cheap JR assortments for when the neighbors bum a cigar.

My cigar is the only time I can escape from everything and think about nothing but the cigar for an hour or so. I don't think vaping will do the same, the smoke doesn't keep people away haha