• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anybody have a sump to sell?

I'll be setting up a 4' x 2' frag tank soon. I'm looking to pick up an appropriate sized sump (thinking 30-40 gallons). I have a smaller cube sump, but I'd like something with a decent footprint that I can get a decent amount of live rock or refugium into, plus skimmer and possibly reactor. If you have anything, let me know and asking price. Thanks.

I'll be setting up a 4' x 2' frag tank soon. I'm looking to pick up an appropriate sized sump (thinking 30-40 gallons). I have a smaller cube sump, but I'd like something with a decent footprint that I can get a decent amount of live rock or refugium into, plus skimmer and possibly reactor. If you have anything, let me know and asking price. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20210614_190525.jpg
    20210614_190525.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 18
  • 20210614_190511.jpg
    20210614_190511.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 18
skip the kit, just a 40b with aqua mesh is good or even without aquamesh. if you are doing frag with like 3 fish you wont need a lot of filtration. my 50g frag has a RO 110 or something and nitrates are betwwen 0 ans 1. ive got a purple tang, unicorn tang, midnight clown and bangaii in there, i feed once every day

radiata

NJRC Member
brokereefer,

I've got a standard 55g tank and a 33g tank (same footprint as the 55, just shorter) available. Both are gratis for someone just a town away...
LMK...

Radiata

brokereefer,

I've got a standard 55g tank and a 33g tank (same footprint as the 55, just shorter) available. Both are gratis for someone just a town away...
LMK...

Radiata

thanks for the offer Bob. I’ve found a sump that I believe will do the job, so I’m going to pass at this time.