• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anybody Have Glass Suction Lifters?

Hey Everyone! I have a new 120 gallon being shipped from Crystal Dynamics in 2 weeks. I'll have to move the tank from my garage to the fish room and thought those glass suction lifters would work. At almost $50 each I'm hoping I can borrow if available? Tank weights about 220. Otherwise plan B is to invite some family over for a "BBQ".

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone! I have a new 120 gallon being shipped from Crystal Dynamics in 2 weeks. I'll have to move the tank from my garage to the fish room and thought those glass suction lifters would work. At almost $50 each I'm hoping I can borrow if available? Tank weights about 220. Otherwise plan B is to invite some family over for a "BBQ".

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I just ordered some and expect them in tomorrow. Not sure where you’re from but you can borrow mine IF you help me with my tank ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have a BMW coding cable if you’re into or want to get into coding. All yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk