• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anybody with Airsoft Experience Here?

My son wants to go to play airsoft for his birthday to a place call The Airsoft Factory located in Bridgewater, this is our first time doing this so any advice is more than welcome.

Don't run out in the line of fire, keep your head down.

Getting shot at with anything was never my idea of fun, lol Enjoy!!

I work across the street from there. That place is constantly packed, so would book early. Have the kids wear thick/heavy clothing, airsoft hurts!

A family friend had their sons birthday at an Airsoft place and they turned down the force on the guns somehow, but its a disposable clothing and shoes trip.

I would skip out on the Godfather (Airsoft Factory) and go to Stryker up in Hackettstown instead. Things tend to go missing in matches at Airsoft Factory. How old is your son? And does he have his own gun? Or were you planning on renting?

I would skip out on the Godfather (Airsoft Factory) and go to Stryker up in Hackettstown instead. Things tend to go missing in matches at Airsoft Factory. How old is your son? And does he have his own gun? Or were you planning on renting?
That is exactly what we will do, I've been calling The Airsoft Factory but the never answered the phone, sent them emails and never reply.
PM me for quicker responses about it lol
I pmed you already, thanks a lot Anthony.

I used to go to a place in Ewing. It was indoor and set up in a decent sized room. They were super nice there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been to an airsoft place but I have played paintball. It's a lot of fun and I always had a good experience. The only time I regret going is when I went with my brother and we played against each other on a field outside with four people total. As soon as the match started he shot me diagonally across the field right on the top of my head where the mask didn't cover. I had a bump on my head for a while after lol. The first time I went to play paintball was with my brother and my dad and I have never seen my dad have that much fun in his entire life lol. He is definitely young at heart haha

I used to go to a place in Ewing. It was indoor and set up in a decent sized room. They were super nice there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, thanks for the info.
I've never been to an airsoft place but I have played paintball. It's a lot of fun and I always had a good experience. The only time I regret going is when I went with my brother and we played against each other on a field outside with four people total. As soon as the match started he shot me diagonally across the field right on the top of my head where the mask didn't cover. I had a bump on my head for a while after lol. The first time I went to play paintball was with my brother and my dad and I have never seen my dad have that much fun in his entire life lol. He is definitely young at heart haha
We went a week ago on Sunday and we had a blast, really enjoyed it so much that now it's our second hobby, I really recommend it to anybody that is not afraid of handling a little bit of pain.