• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone bought live sand from here?

Nick, you're pretty close by. If you can get a ride to my house, I'll give you 10-15lb of live sand for your tank right from my refugium.

Carlo

Really?
I'll try and to get a ride. I'll have to give you a frag though ;D i don't have anything real special but it's the less i can do if i do get over there

Nick, I don't need anything in return. I've got litterally a half ton of sand so sparing a few pounds is no big deal.

Just bring a big bucket to lug the sand home in. I replied earlier on my cell phone but now that I'm back I just looked at the eBay listing and noticed it had Cheato in the eBay ad. If you need any cheato for a refugium I've got that too (complements of others in the club).

Carlo

PS I'll PM you my contact info.

Dude you freakin rock! I'm going to ask my dad if he can give me a ride idk if it will be soon since he's been busy with work. Hopefully i can get up there and meet you in person! haha
Thanks!