• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone Cutting or looking to get rid of some chaeto

I can give you some. But just a heads up I have asterina starfish in my tank. But they haven't ate any of my corals so far. 08520

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Was going to offer some in Brick 08724, But Nikki beat me to it 5 mins down the road.
Still, some available in Brick if anyone else needs some, can pull out a softball sized chunk.

Morning really appreciate everyone reaching out and sorry for the delayed response was caught up with a work issue, i reached out to Nikki in regards to her offer.. I want to piggyback off of Paulies comment and completely agree how great this group/forum is.. I only had the pleasure of meeting a few people on here but the people but i had a chance to meet were some of the nicest people.

Morning really appreciate everyone reaching out and sorry for the delayed response was caught up with a work issue, i reached out to Nikki in regards to her offer.. I want to piggyback off of Paulies comment and completely agree how great this group/forum is.. I only had the pleasure of meeting a few people on here but the people but i had a chance to meet were some of the nicest people.
It’s what keeps me going in this hobby,, I’d be lost without all the great people on this website