• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

anyone doing a groupbuy on salt

anyone do a group buy on salt? I needs salt and thinking of buy some from liveaquaria.com. anyone recommend any place with good price?
thank
Olivier

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
OGII had a sale on salt two weeks ago. We stocked up then. I know that The Hidden Reef is also having a sale (including salt) on the 22nd.

If there's something specific that you want from Drs Foster & Smith you could offer to put in an order for the folks around you. When Dan the Man does this he usually gets a great response for sharing the shipping charges.

I'm getting mine from The Hidden Reef.. 20% off all supplies i believe and they have 50 buckets of IO if thats what your getting.. check their site or send them a PM..

IF they have it and you don't want to go there i can pick some up for you if you are going to the meeting on the 23rd. (sale is the 22nd)