• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone going to the show 4/2?

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
First I've heard of it. If I can be bothered with the drive I may head up there for a few hours.

erics210

NJRC Member
sadly no BIG RAFFLE. Just a couple door prizes.
SO Maybe I hold off until Reefapalooza.

UNLESS someone wants the Hammers colony i have listed and needs to meet there.

erics210

NJRC Member
Nice plug.
The CT Frag Farmers Market had a page on Facebook and it became like a garage sale page. Everyone posting corals and equipment and arranging swaps. Was COOL!
I provided some cheato and some other stuff and grabbed a few things too.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow, change the location at the last minute. They are going to tick off a bunch of folks who end up going to Jersey City. This location is no better....as far as parking. No, it's not at the Expo center that RAP was at. It appears to be a closed Columbian restaurant, about a half mile or so from the Expo center.

Screenshot 2023-03-31 1.53.57 PM.png

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well this is confusing. I just went to their website (www.reefingusa.com) and they have the Secaucus show happening 3/26/23...already happened on my calendar. AND Jersey City show (336 Central Avenue) happening on 4/2/34. So are they having two shows in NJ, one already happened, or do they have no idea what they are doing?

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Cool, thank you for the response. Will have to keep an eye out if they do one in the future.